Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Bracelet With Polka Dots *GLEE*

My latest creation which was actually created weeks ago is now available on my shop.  And the best part?  I've lowered prices on all my crocheted jewelry - so check it out!

Here's some photos:

Blue and Black Bracelet with a candle

Blue and Black Bracelet peeking out the window

Blue and Black Bracelet up close and personal

Blue and Black Bracelet takin' 'er easy

This bracelet was SO much fun to make because I love polka dots - they are my favorite pattern.  I decided to do the crochet parts in a square motif to contrast with the circular dots.  I'm lovin' it.

Actually, even though I did a lot of bracelets with the crochet parts in white, I really like the black.  Remember this beauty:





I think the black creates great contrast - what do you think?

You can find both of these guys at my Etsy shop:

Crochet Bangle Bracelet in Blue and Black

Crochet Bangle Bracelet in Yellow and Black

No comments:

Post a Comment