Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Blog Post For The End Of A Week

Ok a few housekeeping things:

A bunch of my blog posts are in the wrong order now ever since the big Blogger debacle.  So . . . that's really just to let you know that I honest to goodness did know what day it was when I wrote this.

Actually, I guess that's really only one housekeeping item.

And this is a short post because today was a bit weird.  The sort of day where you have leftover moussaka for breakfast and take a nap at 6:00 in the evening.

Ok here goes.  We're leaving for Hawaii in less than a week.  I can't wait!  It's my first time and I have been looking forward to this trip for about 2 years now.  We're going to a friend's wedding and I basically started saving up for and planning this trip ever since she told me they told me they were engaged.

I got a dress for the wedding, too.  It looks like this:




















I however, do not look like that.

The other thing I did was go to the library.  Now I finally have the book that I've been meaning to read for months:

When The Game Was Ours - Larry Bird and Earvin Magic Johnson

I don't know a single thing about basketball.  I don't give a single care about basketball.  But there is something so touching about two grown men, different in every possible way, who share a deep and profound connection.  I can't wait to read this story and learn all about how that connection developed.













Alright, so that's it for now.  I realize this blog has been a little book heavy lately.  I promise there will be more crafting to come.  Like the incredible bracelet I'm going to make to match my dress for the wedding.  And the really awesome idea I've got for some new necklaces and possibly earrings.  Stoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment